• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there, I'm new here!

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    Hello everyone, I am King_of_fire and I just joined this forum, and I'm hoping to make some contributions here.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there King! Welcome aboard!

You'll be able to make a ton of contributions here in the forums. There's a plethora of opportunities as well as loads of discussions for you to get started. You can discuss a lot of stuff like the Pokemon games, the anime, literally anything Pokemon. You can even discuss about why Pikachu is the most popular Pokemon ever! You even have the opportunity to talk about your favorite Pokemon as well.

You can also battle and/or trade if you want to! We have sections for that as well.

Hopefully you get acquainted with the forums, and meet a few friends! The forum is really friendly so there's nothing to worry! Have fun and see ya around! <3

Years
    Ah hello King, welcome to PC!

In fact, because we are so big you'll be sure to contribute in any way. We have loads of topics that is sure to interest anyone who comes here. We have discussions not just about Pokemon, but we even have a few places outside of that aspect too. Meganium90 probably mentioned the Trade Corner and Battle Center sections, which are our hotspots for those who love trading and battling.

I'm sure you'll find something you like. We have very helpful staff members such as our mod of this very section, Cirno. She's very friendly and loves to help out new members like you but Megan and myself are very friendly as well, so we'd be glad to help you settle in! I do hope to see you around the forums!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back