• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there! Im New =P

Jepsen

Brand New EYes
Years
  • Hi! Well, ammm... Im new, my nick is Jepsen... I would like to make many friends
    And expose my Rpg Maker Pokemon Project. Sorry for my English, I'm Argentinian. =3
    See ya!
    PD: Im from WaH! (Forum Whack a Hack)​

Oshy

♩♫♩
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    Welcome to PC, Jepson! Feel free to chat it up with me whenever you want! :D

Years
  • If it's a friend you want, then a friend you'll get, so you can friend request me to chat anytime! :D I love to get to know new members~

Games made with RPG Maker should be posted in the Game Development section, for future reference! It would be cool if you published yours there since fangames are really popular around these parts. ^^ Do you have any plans to get it posted soon? I'm sure it'll be great! And don't worry about your English. We get a handful of new members who can't speak it well but their posts are actually pretty easy to understand, yours included! You'll probably learn a lot by being here since this is an English-speaking forum, too, so there's that as well.

How is it in Argentina, though? Do you like it? :3 I want to travel some day so hopefully I'll be able to visit since it does seem like a beautiful place! Lots of places really fascinate me.

So yeah, welcome to PC, Jepsen. Really hope this is the forum for you. See you around and remember to always stay within the rules so you avoid trouble!

Years
  • Hi, jpsen welcome to pc and i am really happy to meet you can always send me a Pm or vm to talk to me but if you need any help about pc i cant give you that much than a moderatoer like: cid, cirno or a supporter like hikari10 they know all about pc here. Games made with RPG Maker should be in the Game Development section like cirno said and yes please read the rules first, have fun and take care

Pokemaster234

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hi!You're free to send me a friend request.As Cirno said,The game development is a
    perfect fit for you.I know Spanish so vos can talk with me as you wish!

Back