• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there =] New dude up in hereee

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2012
    Hey,
    My name is TRIALZ! I just wanted to come to a place to show off some of my nice pulls from Pokemon cards and hope I could see others nice pulls and possibly trade cards =]

I have been a lifelong Pokemon fan like you guys, besides a 2 year span where Yu Gi Oh came out when I was in 2-3rd grade. I just got back into the Pokemon card craze about 3 months ago from being on Listia ( an auction site that is really good and I truly recommend ) starting to find the old 1st gen cards. Then I got bored of that SADLY and got into the new gen stuff. Can I say OMG with the amazing cards I have been pulling? I will perhaps post pictures of my 3 months and going collection soon on another thread.

But I am not new to forums, just saying xD I have been a long time loyal Friendcodes.com guy (6 years on there, the used) but I am trying to be more active in and around these places.

SORRY FOR THE LONG READ lol. Hope I love it here!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Trialz! We definitely have a section just for the Pokemon TCG. :) Why not check that out?

I'm also a card collector myself. :) I have my own Meganium tin box and I have...uhh...*counts cards* 117 cards in total. I have a few holos and promo cards. I don't plan to sell them soon, I'm a collector and I'll keep them for a long time. xD

At the TCG section you can show off your booster pack pulls, or just show off your deck and get it rated. If you play the game, there's also tips and tricks as well. There's even a TCG league going on right now iirc, so check that out too. ;)

You should definitely be active here in the forums. I look forward to seeing ya around, yes? :)

Years
    hi there and welcome to PC! Ohh someone interested in the Pokemon cards.. very cool! I actually collected about half of the original series before I stopped collecting them all together. Well good to see you have been getting some nice cards and getting into it more. Well this community is really friendly and you'll be able to meet plenty of people with those interests and more or less have something to discuss and show them to make you to enjoy your stay here. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back