• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there, PokéCommunity~

Blizzard-Prince

digitalARTIST not for hire
Years
  • Hey, guys. The name's Blizzard, but if you prefer something normal-er, just call me Keith.

I'm a deviantART artist who grew up with Pokemon. My deviantART page is the same as my username here. Pokemon was the very first piece of digital art I made, and it's affected my life as an artist quite alot.

I quit spriting around two years ago, but now I've come back, and I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS5 currently.

I just turned 17 (hooray!), and now I'm on my way to an arts institution for college.

So, uhm, hi there. :)

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Aha, you and me both. Pokemon was also one of the very first things I drew. Wish I had CS5. *has CS3* =[

Anyway, welcome to PC!

Kodachrome

Monotype Connisseur
    Years
  • Congrats on the Art Institute. I've always wanted to be able to draw but it was never really my specialty. Welcome to PC!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I got the whole Adobe Design Suite free from my university, but it just sits collecting dust.

I feel so bad, I'm sure someone much better with graphics deserves it more than me. XD;

Buuuuut you've certainly found the right Pokémon board! I would go on and on about our wonderfully supportive Art Gallery, but it looks like you've already found it. I like your work, by the way. Your style is quite stunning. :o

I may know nothing about graphics, but I like answering questions! If ya ever need some assistance here at PC, do feel free to contact me. Hope ya enjoy yourself~

Blizzard-Prince

digitalARTIST not for hire
    Years
  • @Lily- Hi to you too! Pokemon's great for starting artists, ain't it? I'm sure you can still make great things in CS3. CS5 just has the faster loading, etc. xDD

@Kodachrome- Thanks! D'awwwwww, I'm sure you can draw at least a little bit. :)

@Hiidoran- Yeah! I've been looking for a board quite a while now. I just randomly suggested this to a friend, and got hooked myself. xDD

Nobody's commented on my gallery yet, but thanks! I'll just PM you if I have anything I need to ask.

Back