• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there Pokémon Trainers and pokecommunity!

Years
  • Hey everybody I'm Nate and I'm new here. You may know me as the male proganist in Pokémon black 2 and Pokémon 2 I see that theirs alot of trainer's here! Besides that my Interests are pokemon training,battling the usual you know? I like to talk to people and make new friends I'm not just a pokemon trainer I'm a friendly person feel free to say hi anytime you like!

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Hey there! ^^ How're you? You'll have a lot of fun here. There's a lot to talk about! Anything you
    like in particular? Black 2/White 2 is awesome...! It was B/W with more story and new Pokémon
    from previous regions! I hope you enjoy your stay here, as it will be really fun (I said that before 0_0)!
    Feel free to add me if you like! ^^

Cid

Years
  • If that's the case, then I'm Cid and I'm old here. You might know me as that recurring character name in the Final Fantasy series. But not really, I'm none of those generally old geezers, haha. Back to the thread!

Heya Nate! Welcome to PC, dude. So you're the real Nate from B2/W2 eh? That's funny, I remember naming you something else in my game. :3 But yeah tell us even more about yourself! You know, the guy behind the mask, behind that username, and what have you. Here's hoping you'll reply with more stuff about yourself. I'm not entirely sure what your interests are, but I do like B2/W2, so at least that's something we have in common! And the Nate character is probably my favorite character design for a male player character in the main series so far, with Rosa taking the female spot. (b'')b Still, you might like our Black 2 and White 2 section!

But yeah, I hope you make lots of friends here, Nate. See you around, man. :D

Back