• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there Pokefanatics

Gigafrost

Pokemon GBA Spriter and Coder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2015
    Names Xavier but you can call me Gigafrost or Gig,

I actually ran into this forum a while ago. Google kept referencing back to this place through all of the awesome hacks and mods that it has to offer. Willing to be a pupil under a master's wing (or er, staff of.. um... teaching-ness) I am inspired to try and make my own pokemon rom mod, hack or whatever you guys call em. I know it will be a tough journey and coding will have to be a second language (hopefully not) but I want to put my spriting and game making skills to some use. I actually posted a thread earlier on some issues I'm having with what I'm starting with. Hopefully it won't get deleted lawlz.

Cheers, Gig

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hey, Gigafrost! Yeah, Google does really love us. XD Looks like you have some big goals ahead of you, huh? Hopefully you'll get the hang of stuff pretty quick~

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Heyyyy Gig~ <3

If you want, you can check out the Emulation sub forum if your into ROM hacking. <3

But, whatever you do, DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS! ;3;
    I FOR ONE KNOW WHAT IT FEELS TO HAVE UNFULFILLED DREAMS! ;3;
    /dies inside once

But yeah, I wish you the best of luck on your goals, and I hope to see you again. <33

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    So... welcome to PokéCommunity, Gig! Never give up~ That's what I say when you're going for something! Go for it! You'll eventually do it. I know it.

Oh, and by the way, check out the other forum sections, too. There might be a thread or two that might interest you.

Good luck, and have fun around the forums!

Back