• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there PokeManiacs!

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Well hello.

I am Balazi, a first generation pokemon player.
    I've been playing pokemon since 1998 even tho pokemon fire red got out in 1996.I was 2 years old when was Introduced by my older brother pokemons, since then...... I took a small break in 2005, I said ok im old now I need to focus on real life stuffs. Then in 2012 at the age of 17 I realised how badly I miss my childhood & I tought that if I'd get back into pokemons, my friends would laught at me... So on youtube I see pokemaniacs. They have like 20-21 even more and they are still in love with pokemons... so I said age doesn't mean a thing.
    Here I am back with pokemons. I don't know where these new pokemon come from such as Blaziken Mudkip etc... I think it's a new generation of pokemon.

I am 17, I live in Canada I go to school. I play pokemon Leaf Green on my computer with a Emulator etc... And I am looking forward on 1 day making my own video game like Satoshi Tajiri did with Pokemon..

Thank you, Hope you enjoyed reading my farewell Intro..

If you wanna talk add me on skype: omar.balazi

Sincerely, Balazi

Years
  • You're right, age definitely doesn't mean a thing when it comes to Pokemon. ^_^ There's lots of older fans around, I'm 21 and still loving the series! Mudkip and Blaziken are from the third generation games (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald), I'd really recommend you play some of the newer games since they're very fun and different.

Enjoy your stay here on PC, and go ahead and message me if you'd like to chat. :D Make sure you remember to read the rules!

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Wich version do you recommend me to play on gba emualtor??
    And before reading the rules let me make sure that Pokecommunity is the homepage on my browser :p

Years
  • I'd recommend Emerald as it was a big step-up from Ruby/Sapphire since they added in the Battle Frontier among other things. n__n But that's just me personally. Anyways, welcome again, and have fun!

Pinta77

Ruby/sapphire are my favorite, and emerald version is just an updated version. So i agree, you'd probably enjoy emerald version.

Welcome to the pokecommunity :)

Years
  • Hey, Balazi. :D I hope you have a great time on here. My favorite Generation 1 games are Gold and Silver. [They don't work on my Gameboy anymore. :( ]

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Thank you all & I feel bad for you Rhea, try playing on a gba emulator on your computer.

rayan.b

i like cinnamon :)
    Years
  • my personal favorite is platinum but usually the third entry of a gen (platinum, emerald, crystal, yellow, and bw2 ) are the best so i recommend platinum and emerald but bw2 are another case because bw1 extremely improves the experience and fun of bw2
    enjoy pokemon gaming and welcome back to the pokemon universe :)

Back