• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey there

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
    hey all, im abarai , im male, 17 years old, i live in australia and enjoy hanging with mates, surfing, graphics and anime. anyway i will do my best to be active here and hope to meet alot of you around the forum.

~abarai

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hi, pupu~ I'm 14 years old and I'm a boy. My name is Cedrik. :3 You know, Abarai is a nice name. What's its origin? :o Yeah... Anyway, have fun. :3 Be nice... Send me a message if you need help or even if you need a little and cute friend. <3

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    hi. i'm not 17...i'm only 13! well age doesn't matter here on PC! even you have to go read the rules/FAQ to!

Samuel.Olu

Avoid hangovers: stay drunk.
    Years
    Welcome to Pokecommunity, hope you have a really nice time here and make friends *adds to friends list* ;)

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Welcome to PC hope you have fun

Im ash and im 15

I hope you sta active and make loads of freinds.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
    thanx for the welcome everyone and just to clear one thing up, abarai is not my real name just my username on forums.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Abarai as in Renji Abarai, then you must be a Bleach fan. I am too n_n.
    Anyway, have fun around PC.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
    yep abarai as in abarai renji, yer im quite a big bleach fan, good to see theres some other bleach fans here :)

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Hey!! Welcome to PC abarai!! Hope you enjoy your stay <3

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    G'day, fellow Australian! Welcome to the wonderful world of PC! Hope you have fun here, and hope to see your around the forum! :3

Back