• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there

Maelstrom

Raging Storm
Years
  • My real name is Eric, and I'm 19 years old. I'm currently a college freshman at Penn State University. I'm not exactly a Pokemon enthusiast but I really like the card and video games. I used to like Pokemon when it first came out (just like everyone else) but never really got into it until everyone dropped it and it died overnight. I just recently stopped playing Yu-Gi-Oh and wanted to find a replacement that wasn't expensive, and came to the conclusion that the Pokemon TCG would be the cheapest game with the most support.

Another hobby of mine is game development. I've been involved with game development via RPG Maker 95, 2000, 2003, and XP, as well as RPG Toolkit, Game Maker, and some other engines, since 2002. I started my game making at websites like Gaming World, RPG2kNet, Gaming Ground Zero, RPG Palace, and others. Anyone who was a member on any of these sites, gimme a shout out lol.

I listen to mainly Rock music but I listen to Trance and other genres as well. Bands include Disturbed, Nightwish, System of A Down, Hinder, Staind, Foo Fighters, Breaking Benjamin, Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica, Megadeth, Senses Fail, The Postal Service, so many different bands with different styles.

I've played Dungeons and Dragons, World of Warcraft, Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic The Gathering, Pokemon, several other card games, RPGs (Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean on the PS2, and Chrono Trigger are by far the best I have played) and video games in general, as well as watched several animes (Gundam series', Death Note, Bleach, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Dragonball, DragonballZ, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo) so I'm probably the nerdiest person you'll ever meet.

Hopefully I'll be around for a while.

Last edited:

Buono!

Having a Neville week.
    Years
  • Rock Music is love. :P

I'm not really a pokemon fad, but I guess theres other things to talk about
    on here aswell. :3 Im more of a very sad Harry Potter nerd. : P

Anywho, your name reminds me of a ride at a theme park, but I can't quite remember
    which theme park. :O Might have been Drayton Manor. Ohwells.

Welcome. :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hello Maelstrom^^

Well, welcome to PC, read the rules, and just have fun!

See you around!

Maelstrom

Raging Storm
    Years
  • Everyone: Thanks for the welcome so far.

Buono: I'm not too big on Pokemon myself as I said, outside of the games and card game. They're just really enjoyable. I actually haven't read or watched anything Harry Potter, ever. I want to but never get a chance to sit down and watch the movies.

Years
  • Hi Maelstrom and welcome to The Pokemon community :)
    Im Stormer, I'm new too and i can certainly say this place is great!
    Enjoy your time on the site :)

Back