• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey There!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • Who doesn't enjoy the first generation?
    The originals are always the best, aren't they? ;D

Welcome to the community, Annie! I'm certain we are all very happy to have your charming personality around here.

Ah, so you're a writer, huh?
    Perhaps you would enjoy the Other Writing section of the Pokecommunity. It's just full of stories, poems, and all kinds of literary mediums that should keep you entertained for months to come! Plus, I'm sure we would love to see some of your work over there.

If you enjoy those little Pocket Monsters then you have definitely come to the right place.
    I'm sure we can facilitate any fraction of the Pokemon franchise you may enjoy.
    (Within reason, of course...)

I do hope I will have the pleasure of seeing you around the boards from time-to-time. Don't hesitate to leave a private or visitor message for me at any time. I don't mind a nice chat. ;D

Take care!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Annie!

*Gasp*...You love Pokemon? We don't need your kind here!!! XD *shot*

Anyway (excuse my spazzness XD), We're very glad you've joined. PC is an awesome place with a whole lot to do and some pretty cool people to meet.

Ah...the first generation is always the best I suppose. I'm a big fan myself. =P

And I'm sure everyone would love to see some of your writing. Like Hiidoran said, please do visit our Other Writing section if you ever get the urge to post some of your work.

Other than that, enjoy yourself here! I shall see you around!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Yay for 1st Gen!
    I have recently taken a liking to Gyarados, so yer.

Anyways, welcome to PC! Hope you have fun and post some of your writing skills soon!

Back