• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there

Years
  • Hey whats up? I am obviously new to this forum, but not new to forums. I stay active on forums, so I will probably be active here also.

Well anyways, I am a big pokemon fan, along with other anime. I also read some manga also.

I hope to make some new friends here, I won't bite xD

I'm off to post! (I am not a spammer xD)

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
    Years
  • Do you enjoy battling? I certainly hope so! And you'd better not be a spammer. otherwise I'll be tempeted to get to tins of dog food, tie you to a desk, pour the dog food onto your arms and shout "Dinner time Fido!" No, just joking, welcome to PC.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Hello welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy it here. :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, I am only a VM or PM away. xD

Don't forget to read the rules, just to be on the safe side.

See you around!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Welcome to PokeCommunity. It's great to hear you have some experience with Forums, and to hear you are not a Spammer...
    I hope you enjoy it around here, and maybe I'll see you around...

If you have any questions, you can drop me a VisitorMessage or PrivateMessage.

Have Fun,
    f l a s h

Years
  • Do you enjoy battling? I certainly hope so! And you'd better not be a spammer. otherwise I'll be tempeted to get to tins of dog food, tie you to a desk, pour the dog food onto your arms and shout "Dinner time Fido!" No, just joking, welcome to PC.

o_O I promise you im not spammer haha thanks for the welcome.

Hello welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy it here. :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, I am only a VM or PM away. xD

Don't forget to read the rules, just to be on the safe side.

See you around!

I just finished reading the rules, and thanks for the welcome =]

Welcome to PokeCommunity. It's great to hear you have some experience with Forums, and to hear you are not a Spammer...
    I hope you enjoy it around here, and maybe I'll see you around...

If you have any questions, you can drop me a VisitorMessage or PrivateMessage.

Have Fun,
    f l a s h

Thanks for the welcome and I will PM ya if I have a problem. Thanks everyone =]

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Not a spammer? Good good. xD

Have fun around the forums, Chaos!

& Welcome~.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 27, 2009
    good thing you're not a spammer else i'd have to do something...

anyway welcome to PC Chaos, hope you have a good time =)

Years
  • Back