• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

SceptileX

Grass Trainer
Years
  • Hey, I'm Hannah. I'm 13 and I live in England.
    I've loved Pokemon for about 5 years now. I've always loved Pokemon cards too! I have a collection of about 800. I'm currently working on the Platinum set - I need about 40 more cards! :D
    I'm working on a Grass team in Platinum (And also trying -But Failing- to get a Shiny PKMN on my Pokemon Diamond!)
    My favourite Pokemon is Sceptile - (I don't know why, but I've always had an eye for 'Lizard'/'Reptile' Pokemon)

Well... I'll see you around!

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokéCommunity, Hannah. ^_^ Have fun, stay active, and I hope to see you around. :)

Scarface

Poor quality pictures FTW!
    Years
  • Grass team, hmm....

Well, in my personal opinion, I use a team of strong and well balanced Pokemon of many types, but I know how fun it is to raise a single type of Pokemon. I wish you luck in finding a shiny Grass pokemon in Diamond!

Sceptile's pretty awesome, I had one in Sappphire and his name was Gecky. I know, master of originality.

You have an admirable collection of cards. All I have is one of those tins with the Palkia lvX in it and an Infernape starter set, which is something around 100 cards.

Anyway, if you need any help at all, I'll do my best to help you.

psychopath002

Bronze League: Fire Gym
    Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PC!
    Ewww grass? Haha JK, that's pretty cool
    I'm a bit of a ground type person so... stay away! lol
    Anyways Hope you enjoy the community, it's filled with lots of friendly and fun people!!

Akiko

Banned
    Years
  • Hello Hannah Motana. Ops. I mean Hannah. ^^. Welcome to PC. That's pretty cool that your a grass type lover. Mother Earth will always support you.
    Anyways. Read the rules to stay out of trouble. Stay active and Have fun. Hope to see you around the forums with interesting posts.

Akiko.

tessa

psychicpokemon like ralts rock
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokéCommunity Hannah you have fun

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hi Hannah and welcome to PC!

Sceptile is one of my favourites as well, good luck on your Grass-team.

Have a good time, read the rules and stay around.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Grass Pokemon?

You will be my mortal enemy....

J\K

Seriously though, reptile and dragon pokemon are the best.

Hope you have fun but don't neglect real life.

Read Community Guidelines...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx welcome to PC good luck with trying to get shiny pokemon on your Diamond.

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
  • Hi SceptileX! I love Torterra more than Sceptile but Sceptile is still a good pokemon!

Welcome to PokeCommunity and be sure to read the rules to prevent yourself from being in a hot soup! XD

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Back