• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey There

LittleShinyDrifloon

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Yeah.
    I guess its about time I make one of these.
    I'm Anaris/Rosario/LSD/Driffy/whatever you wanna call me.

I'm mainly on here to trade over Wifi, but there seem to be some other fun things to do on here as well. ^_^

I hope I get to make some pokeloving friends I can be nerdy with. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roserader

Metro Elite
    Years
    Well, hello there and welcome! I'm a nerdy, Pokeloving friend! Nice to meet you! ^_^

So... Hm... Nice weather we're having? Hm... It sure is weather, isn't it... heh... I'm bad at this. xD

Roserade! Dunno why, but when Diamond and Pearl came out, I was like "OMG! A B.A. flower! I enjoy this game SOOOO much more now!" How about yours? I'm gonna guess and say... Drifloon. :D

:3 All of Eevee's evolutions rock. I prefer Leafeon though. I have a thing for grass typeses. What's your favorite Pokemon generation?

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Best not to go with "LSD" as one of your names... it's also the name of an illegal drug o_0

But welcome to PC, and please enjoy your stay. I've seen you around the trading section and maybe we'll get a chance to trade in the future. Just let me know :)

Back