• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

jukin8

Suicune Man
Years
  • Hey there, I'm Jukin8
    im new to rom hacking but ive been a simple spriter for years and have gotten pretty good at it :)
    and ive loved pokemon since i was 2 years old!
    My favourite Pokemon fo all time is Suicune
    and my favourite rom hack is Pokemon Ruby Destiny: Life of Guradians
    its amazing :)
    i hope to met a lot of kool people on here and some people who can even help me make my own hack!

Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PC! Im also new to the whole hacking thing as well and dont know enough to be on my own yet. (im still watching tutorials and reading guides on here to learn more :P) I could help you if you would like but im still a novice so im probably not much better then most of the people on here :P) I Also loved Pokemon ever since i saw the first episode as a kid! (Watched the same episodes repeadidly and didnt even care because it was so awsome! :P) My favourite pokemon is Pikachu and my favourite hack of all time i dont really know yet since i havnt had to time to go through any one through yet. Finnaly hope you enjoy yourself on the forums and hope to see you around! :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey there, I'm Jukin8
    im new to rom hacking but ive been a simple spriter for years and have gotten pretty good at it :)
    and ive loved pokemon since i was 2 years old!
    My favourite Pokemon fo all time is Suicune
    and my favourite rom hack is Pokemon Ruby Destiny: Life of Guradians
    its amazing :)
    i hope to met a lot of kool people on here and some people who can even help me make my own hack!

Welcome to the forums, Jukin, huh? ROM hack lover, eh? :) I think you might also want to check out other hacks here, in the Emulation section. There might also be people that can help you out on your project, too! Pixel Art/Pixel Gallery could also be something of your interest as you're a spriter :)

I hope to see you again, huh?

jukin8

Suicune Man
    Years
  • @ Brickbuster
    niceto meet ya, and once i have 15 psts ill post what i have started im really not good at scripting i only have basics down ahah just working on like step on spot activated and hiding sprites permanantly etc but i could use some help if you wat it would be great to have a first addition to my hack team :)

@Twiggy
    Thanks! I will be posting my sprites in the pixel art area as soon as i can and actually i found a bunch of hacks before i foud this site and reign of legnds was my favourite untill i found this site which has so many new and interesting hacks :)
    and i will be seen somewhat often, when im not at school or busy with my gf or friends haha :) but its nice to meet you!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi and welcome to the forums, jukin8! You can meet lots of amazing people here and make a whole bunch of friend. PC is really friendly, take it as a word from me. I've just been a member here just three months ago but I've met a lot of great people around! So I doubt it if you couldn't make any since PC is just huge! Suicune is my favorite among the legendary dogs, it's pretty cool! But I think it's pretty obvious who my favorite Pokemon is! :P

The person who actually made Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians is a member here in PokeCommunity and as you can see there are three versions of Ruby Destiny which I'm very certain that you will enjoy, and I believe you've already been to the Emulation board so no need to introduce it to you! But yeah, that's basically the home for ROM-hacks and you can find all of the things that's related to ROM-hacking there! Most of the hackers right now are in need of spriters, your help in the ROM-hacking scene would be pretty appreciated! But yeah, if you're ever interested into learning ROM-hacking which is rather easy (with the tutorials & tools around) you can always go there! Would take a lot of time & patience though, but it's worth learning it. :D

It's really easy to make fifteen posts since there are lots of interesting discussions around which can be found in a lot of boards! I actually managed to make 100+ posts in my first day of stay here which eventually made me an active member because of the awesome things that I've seen and discovered, so I hope you'll try to explore around and take a look at every inch of PC besides sticking with the Emulation & Pixel Art boards. PC isn't just about those two, it's about everything! ♥

Feel free to approach Megan and I if you have any questions, you can also contact the other staffers around, those with the same bold usernames as ours! We really don't bite and we're really nice so if you want to come for a talk just drop by my profile & leave a message. I'll get to it as soon as I can! 'kaay? ^__^

Have fun and see you!

Bratx

Teh Gud lookin' rAscaL r0cKs!
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums Jukin.
    I too am a new-user here. Sorry, but I don't have much knowledge 'bout the hacking and sprite thing! :(
    You are a poke-maniac, and you would find a lot more with the same opinion here, so, you are surely gonna have some fun around here.
    See ya posting around the forums. :D

Back