• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey There!

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2014
    Hey, what's up! I am known as Momaster. I've been a pokemon lover since it came out in Japan (I was born there (No I'm not Japanese)). I would probably be around the Game Development forum most of the time. I hope to be as active as possible. I've actually been around here before but never got to making a welcome thread. Anyways, thank you all for your time and hopefully your support with helping me with my projects around the forum.

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Nice to see a fan of Pokemon for so long join the forums! The Game Development forum is very active with a lot to offer as you saw so you should enjoy yourself a lot there. Ohhh youve been here for a while... well regardless welcome. :P You'll get support for your hack if you as around and im sure anyone (inluding me) would be happy to work with you to make your projects work out. Also if you have any questions about PC, just message anyone with a bold name and they'll help you. (they're really nice and helpful :P) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your projects go well, and hope to see you around! :)

Back