• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2014
    Hey guys im new to the forum. I recently got back into Pokemon after replaying emerald. What can I say, i don't have to tell you how awesome Pokemon is, you all know :)

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Hello there!

Yep, I can imagine! I personally ROM hack Emerald so I know a lot about its inner workings. And it's fun!

Haha, I saw you on the new member list a couple hours ago! Nice to see that you're getting even more active!

Well, it sounds like you might want to make a pit stop at Pokémon General first, and then check out some of our other Pokémon forums! Well, if you have any questions, contact a mod! They will have bolded usernames.

Okay, wish you the best of luck!!!!

Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

Ohhh, you are in the same position as me. I recently started playing Pokemon and found my love for it a little bit! But luckily, I am not a moderator of a Pokemon board, so it doesn't matter so much! :P

Anyway, I hope you enjoy and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.​

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Ahhh Pokemon Emerald.. a really good game and I still play it to this day trying to get all the symbols. :P Any areas of PC you think you might be interested in most? Just take a good look around and find what your most interested in. Also check out the adoption center, it's a great area for new comers and you can learn a lot from it, while making a good friend in the progress. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back