• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Well what is it that you're confused with? The site in general? You did make your first post after all, so that's progress right? \o/

Welcome to PC, nonetheless! I know it's a huge struggle on how to navigate around the site, since it's pretty huge. But you can always count on us members and staff. I am more than happy to assist you in any questions or concerns about the site in general. In the meantime, tell us more about yourself! :D

Years
  • I'm new and don't know how to use this

Hi there. I am Hikari, aka PC's Quirky Oshawott Girl.

I see you are a little bit shy. Don't worry, everyone here was a new member at some point. If you put more description there we could direct you somewhere.

What areas of the forum are of your interest? You should check out the Adoption Center right now.

Remember, if you need help contact someone with a bold name like Megan over there. Also, read the rules so you don't get into trouble.

Have a great time and make some friends!

- Hikari10, What the Hikari?

Years
  • Welcome to PC~! It doesn't take long to get the hang of a forum; you can always PM one of us if you'd like help with it, too. ^_^

I'd also love to know more about you, so a bigger intro would be lovely! But in the meantime, enjoy yourself on this great place and feel free to VM me if you'd like to chat. <:

Back