• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    People usually call me Jordan, but you can call me whatever you like. I am huge fan of Pokemon and have been from the very beginning. I am glad that I found this site and I hope I meet a lot of new people.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Ahhhh, hello fellow pokemon lover~! I myself played pokemon from when I was just five years old~ I used to love my Raichu. A LOT. Like, forget Pikachu; Raichu was my main pokemon. <3 I used to also love using Arcanine, Nidoqueen, Clefable, Kingler... the list goes on; I just don't remember em' all.

(I tried to make a pun, but I failed. Miserably. #sitsinemocorner)

Anyway, I'm glad to meet you too! I do hope you'll enjoy the many pokemon sections that are around here, and maybe someday, we'll be buddies~ <3

Years
  • Welcome to the forums! I've been a fan since the first season as well :D You'll find many people here to talk to and share pokemon convos :D

Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Tempest, liking that username already. Welcome to PC, I'm MidnightShine, one of the regulars here.

So, how do you find this place? If you ever have a problem or either wanna chat, just VM me at my page, k?

Have fun.

Years
  • People usually call me Jordan, but you can call me whatever you like. I am huge fan of Pokemon and have been from the very beginning. I am glad that I found this site and I hope I meet a lot of new people.

Hi Jordan, how's PC going?

I am someone who loves cute Oshawottz and anything funny, but you can simply refer to this girl as Hikari.

I'm a big fan of Pokemon, and I have been since 1999. Yeah, 13 years as a Pokefan sounds cool, huh?

Why don't you tell us what sections you like? You can head over to the Adoption Center where our NU/W guardian Cirno will find a partner to guide you around the forum.

If you want to chat, why not contact me via VM? Some say I'm pretty fun to talk to... and I love putting a smile on your face.

Also, contact a moderator if you have issues and make some new friends along the way.

- Hikari10, #WikariLeaks

Years
  • Hi there, Jordan, and a big welcome to the forum! ^_^

I've also been a fan since I was really young, all the way back starting from the R/B/Y days haha. We have tooons of places for you to talk about Pokemon in here, so hopefully some of 'em interest you~! Have you played Black/White yet, out of curiosity?

Buut yeah, stick around and enjoy your stay! We're friendly here, so you'll definitely make some friends if you keep checking back here and get involved in the discussions. n_n Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it, either; we'd love to assist you!

It was great meeting you and I'll see you around, okay? :D

Back