• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

Hackachu

#NiceShirt
Years
  • Hi, my name is Hackachu. I'm a kind of young hacker. I hope I have as much fun here as you do hacking, playing Pokemon, and just socializing here. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Glad to see ya here, young hacker. :D Welcome aboard to PC. My name is Megan! I'm just your average member here who loves welcoming newbies like you. :D PC is a great community for you to get settled in terms of hacking, and hopefully you can get your hack posted thanks to all the help and resources you need. :) I'm sure you put your success out there someday.

All the information you need is at the Emulation section, explore it thoroughly...you'll find a lot of useful material. :)

Have fun hacking and best of luck on your future hack~ See ya :3

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
    Years
  • Welcome to the Pokecommunity! So many new members every day! And anyway, it's cool that you're interested in that sort of stuff. You're already a heck of a lot better then me and I'm 17.

Hope to see you around on Pokecommunity!

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
    Years
  • Welcome dude!!...Look forward to seeing some of your work sometime....I would love to join your group but I'll ask for an application when I'm a bit more skilled lol....Enjoy your staY

Years
  • Hi, my name is Hackachu. I'm forming a hacking group called Hackachu Hacks. I'm not the most known or amazing hacker, in fact, I just started this year. If you'dlike yo join my having group, I'd be very pleased. I'm a kind of young hacker, actually. I'm in 7th grade. Adjusts, I hope I have as much fun here as you do hacking, playing Pokemon, and just socializing here. Thats about it!

Hi Hackachu, and welcome.

I've seen you browsing a fair bit around the forum, and PC is famous for its hacks, which reside in the Emulation forum. You'll find everything you need to know over there, I don't make hacks nor play them but you'll have loads of fun over there!

Like Megan/Leaf Storm, I'm just your average forum-browsing new user greeter, the name's Hikari btw. Here at PC, we have loads of stuff you can check out other than hacks so if you need to take a break, feel free to look around! I'm always open for a VM if you need to talk, or just ask a staff member if you need help.

Have fun and I wish you good luck with your project.

- Hikari10

Back