• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2016
    Hi everyone, I'm Noscium, a 20 years old guy. English isn't my native language so I hope you can understand me.

I played to pokemon games since I was 9 or 8... or 7 maybe 6? Oh I don't really know and we really don't care about it.
    My first video game was pokemon blue.
    After I played to pokemon gold,Saphyr,colosseum,XD,Fire red
    Pearl,black,white2 and I will probably play to pokemon X this october.

My favorites pokemon generation are the 3rd and the 5th, Dunno why, probably because I love their soundtrack (btw Pokemon colosseum ost = <3).
    Hovewer my favorite pokemon are Crawdaunt,Kingler and Escavalier and I can't wait to see clauncher évolution!

By the way, I'm also a pixel artist; I began to sprite 4 years ago for a poor pokemon project.
    Today this project is dead but my love for pixel art is always here.

Years
  • Hello there Noscium and welcome!

I have to say, awesome Honedge avatar you got there. I saw that one on DeviantArt I think, and I have to admit that artist is a really good spriter, forgot the artist's name though. But yes if you're into pixel art you might love the Pixel Art section here, where you can showcase a gallery or even open a shop where people can make requests and such. And I'm looking forward to X & Y as well, and if you're interested in discussing said games we have the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y section for that. Planned your team yet? I know I'll be using Froakie for sure.

But I do hope you can stick around, since PC has way more than just what I showed you. The staff love to help you out so don't hesitate to ask them any questions you have. Cirno is the resident mod of The Welcome Lounge and she's always there if you need help, but there's even some helpful members outside of staff as well. If you ever need a chat, feel free to send me a visitor message anytime. Have fun at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Noscium. I have no idea that we're around the same age :D
    And don't worry about your language, my native language is not English, yet could post in here, so it's ok. Btw, I like Gen 3 and Gen 5 series as well, because I like Hoenn and Unova, region-wise. Anyway, Hikari have some of these covered, and like she said, feel free to talk to us via VMs or anything, we won't bite ya for sure. I hope you enjoy PC, and have fun!

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2016
    Hi, thanks you for your reception.

Hikari10 >
    I'll take froakie too, frogs are cool!

And about my avatar, it's one of my latest pokemon sprite.

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • Ah.. an Artist!
    We normally have the forum for an Artist like you.
    Welcome to the community Noscium. You have a weird username.
    I like that, enjoy yourself here and show the perfection of art in my stead.

Back