• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

Years
  • I've been a huge pokemon fan since around 6 I believe? Anyway, I decided to sign up as I started playing Emerald again and it got me in a really Pokemon-y mood! Hope to see some of you around :)

o/

Years
  • Welcome, Tommy! Hope it's all right for me to call you that but I saw you had it written as your name, so.

Eek, Emerald is absolutely amazing. It's one of my favorite Pokemon games and I can replay it for hours and hours.. never gets boring. The third generation in general is great and is one of my favorite games to do challenges on. <3 Do you keep up with the Pokemon games? And are you looking forward to X and Y? I'm extremely excited for Saturday to roll around so I can purchase my copy - it'll be great.

Enjoy your time here and thanks for joining us! Let me or another staff member know if you're ever lost.

Years
  • Yep, I keep up with most of the games. I wasn't so keen on the 5th gen games but I'm getting really pumped for X and Y, already have X preordered on amazon. The new mega evolutions look awesome! :D

(also Tommy is fine, I don't really mind :))

Years
  • The Mega Evolutions seem pretty cool. I'm hoping they making Megas for all starters so I could use Typhlosion and Samurott.

Have a wonderful time. Just look around and find a topic that suits ya to begin. A new adventure begins by just throwing yourself out there, after all :D

Back