• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2013
    I have always loved Pokemon and am looking forward to meeting others who do too.
    I own Pokemon Diamond, my most played one but I also had Leaf Green, and Ruby.
    I play them on a 3DS and DS. However am missing my two game boy games.
    Most often found in my party are the following :
    Articuno- Level 94
    Infernape- Level 91
    Ninetails- Level 55
    Luxray- Level 51
    Torterra- Level 51
    Lumineon- Level 50

I am taking them through the Elite four on Diamond to train the lower levelled Pokemon.
    However in storage I also have another Ninetails level 100 I don't use her as I was previously just holding it for a friend but then they decided just to let me keep her.
    Anyways I hope I can find my two other games :)

That's an amazing team! You clearly put a lot of time into that which is really great. I'm probably as dedicated to Pokemon as that.. I have several lv. 100 Pokemon among other things. Training them is super fun. :3 Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your time on PC as we're quite a wonderful forum with lots to do. You can battle, trade, and of course discuss Pokemon X and Y which have just come out recently. I kind of want to replay my Diamond sometime.. restarted it years ago but never got too far. Never too late to play it since it was very fun.

Pleasure meeting you and see you around, yess? :)

BroChickaBowWow

mlg uber rng shop coming soon!
    Years
    welcome to the community sis! enjoy ur stay here! diamond is my main game too. i completed the entire game and maxed my team 2 lvl 100. i recently reset my game so i am off on my own new adventure!

Back