• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there~

Shmew

Shmew The Mew Hybird
Years
  • Hey, can call me Shmew.. New to the forms and do hope i make many friends! i joined not to long ago and have been inactive.. im always playing pokemon on 3DS and always hanging with many friends who do the same! and im hoping to add to that as well... soo.. pop on by and talk eh!?

well, for starters im always collecting shiny pokemon as well, so im the go to girl for that! plus, i collect in RL x3 so, have any questions ask, i know alot about pokemon!! =D

ALSO i have a page on facebook the link is here... https://www.facebook.com/pages/PokéSmart/625973497453244 so go check it out =D maybe once its up up, you may win free stuff like pokemon games and systems and so on =D

also.. im always looking for pokemon artists, i have a few projects i want to work on but, will need people to help as well and im willing to pay some too if needed i guess.. im hoping to make a comic, get art for the pokemon page on FB and other personal things =D so contact if interested!!!

AND ONE LAST THING!!!
    my friend code on 3DS is 1907-9215-2508 if you add me, PM me and tell me or post yours here =D <3

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • Hey shmew welcome :)

First of all, advertising a page like youtube or facebook isn't allowed in here ;) so try to prevent that in the future, okay? ^^ be sure to read the rules (located here) before you continue so you know the do's and dont's ;)
    Anf btw I just noticed that this is a return post, if you've been inactive and returned, you should post it Here.

Second of all, if you want to make a comic, your best shot would be to post a thread in the fanfic section which is located over here.
    You wont have to worry about having to pay people, everyone here is a volunteer, no money involved.

Good luck with the comic, when it's done i'll surely read it :)!

If there's anything you need help with just send a message!
    See you around!

Last edited:

Shmew

Shmew The Mew Hybird
    Years
  • Hey shmew welcome :)

First of all, advertising a page like youtube or facebook isn't allowed in here ;) so try to prevent that in the future, okay? ^^ be sure to read the rules (located here) before you continue so you know the do's and dont's ;)
    Anf btw I just noticed that this is a return post, if you've been inactive and returned, you should post it Here.

Second of all, if you want to make a comic, your best shot would be to post a thread in the fanfic section which is located over here.
    You wont have to worry about having to pay people, everyone here is a volunteer, no money involved.

Good luck with the comic, when it's done i'll surely read it :)!

If there's anything you need help with just send a message!
    See you around!

you staff by chance? i wanted to ask about some stuff.. but i do not know as to who to go to ><

Edward Newgate

Years
  • you staff by chance? i wanted to ask about some stuff.. but i do not know as to who to go to ><

Nope i'm not a member of staff,
    the staff members' names are colored either Red, Blue or Orange ;)

But I can try to help you, what's the problem?
    (send me a PM if you want it to be done privately)

Shmew

Shmew The Mew Hybird
    Years
  • Nope i'm not a member of staff,
    the staff members' names are colored either Red, Blue or Orange ;)

But I can try to help you, what's the problem?
    (send me a PM if you want it to be done privately)

trying to get some things together, kinda hoping to make that pokemon page on FB something big and maybe have this place the main root for everyone to go as well.. i unno, need to talk to people..

Edward Newgate

Years
  • trying to get some things together, kinda hoping to make that pokemon page on FB something big and maybe have this place the main root for everyone to go as well.. i unno, need to talk to people..

I'll send you a PM with some people you might wanna talk to for these causes ;)

ganesha

The Graphical Master
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PCf!
    I've seen you making new members as your friends and it is a good thing :)

Shmew

Shmew The Mew Hybird
    Years
  • tyty x3 im glad to be here =) its nice to have friends that are into things i am ^^

Years
  • tyty x3 im glad to be here =) its nice to have friends that are into things i am ^^

Even if they are somewhere in the galaxy, far far away...

Welcome to PC! From the guy who's totally not new and you obviously don't already know <.< >.>

*whispers* I'm like the biggest pokemon nerd ever. There are very few items, pokemon, or statistics about pokemon I am not aware of... though of course I don't know everything about X and Y. SO, we'll either become the bestest friends ever...

...Or the most fierce rivals ever seen on Kalos!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA... was that dramatic enough?

Shmew

Shmew The Mew Hybird
    Years
  • hehe, im glad to meet all of you as well ^^ hope i make many friends here =) and happy Halloween =D

Back