• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2014
    Hey there, I'm 4428Gamer! (Or just Zeke I guess) While looking around for a place other than FanFiction, I found this forum! And since I like writing, I thought why not try my own hand at writing Pokémon stories!

I guess that's about all I have to say really...Um...Makuhita's my favorite Pokémon!
    Yeah, that's all I got for now. Bye!

Angello

Pokémon Lover
    Years
    Hi Zeke!

You're in the best place if you want to write some Pokémon Stories. I like writing too, but I didn't write something here... I'll be attentive for your stories here.

Well, I think that Makuhita is a powerful Pokémon. It was a member in my Pokémon Emerald team. Now is Hariyama.

If you need something, tell us. Good luck and enjoy your stay here.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    You'll love writing your own stories, and it won't hurt to have one more writer on fanfiction. You can check out our fanfiction or just post your own when you're ready. Welcome to PC Zeke!

Back