• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey There !

DespicableArceus

Praise the God of Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2014
    Howws all Pokéfan doing here?! My Name is DespicableArceus. You may call me Despict or my personal name Sid. I am a Pokémon Youtuber currently doing a choicelocke on Pokemon Light Platinum. My Favourite Type is Water/Steel/Dragon and my favourite starter is piplup! My Favourite Pokemon is Metagross :t375:& Favourite Legendary pokemon is Arceus!{XD} First ever pokemon game i played was pokemon ruby on the gameboy advanced :sean: I Really hope Nintendo may came up with Mega-Evolution for Arceus ( I HOPE) but anyways, Thanks for viewing and may Arceus Bless You. Dodagyuun!

Years
    Hello, and welcome to PokeCommunity! I find Light Platinum to be a great hack, so if you ever want to talk about it, just VM me. We had a poll to vote for your favorite Steel type, and Metagross won! We also have a section to discuss Pokemon Ruby, which is Advance Generation! Hope to see you around!

Years
    And hello to you too Sid! Really great you made the choice to sign up today because it's always nice to have a new user around. Oh, and Ruby happened to be my first Pokemon game as well, so kudos to you there!

Going by what you mentioned, it seems like you're a huge Hoenn fan so I do have a feeling you'll be hyped for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire which are only a month away from release and I know that they'll be the most hyped games in Pokemon history given how significant of a region Hoenn was. Metagross is also a nice fave Pokemon on your end, it has truly cemented its place as a fan favorite. However it's one whose design never seems to appeal to me, don't know why but I guess it's cos I like cute stuff a tad bit more.

Have a great time with us Sid, and if you need help you can always contact any staff member in the bolded usernames. I'll be sure to see you around the forums, yeah?

- Hikamaru

DespicableArceus

Praise the God of Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2014
    Sure thing Hikamaru! And yeah Hoen is pretty much my favourite region, now that ORAS is coming out soon, I'm Sooo Hyped!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hey welcome yada yada anyways well my first game i believe was either lead green or diamond dont remember. my fav region is also hoenn cant wait for the new games. Fav pokemon is metagross huh? Do u like the new mega? Steel types have always interested me and if u like certain types id look at the pokemon clubs and maybe make your own or join. Im like in every one we have conversations about certain pokemon or a certain type. Anyways its nice to meet u and hope to see you around.

Metagross is amaaazing. I usually prefer cute Pokemon but it's one of the few exceptions. Can't wait to train it in Alpha Sapphire. 8Dc Welcome to PC, Despict!

If you're a YouTuber we have a great Let's Plays subforum where you can post your videos over at the Video Games board so that's my personal recommendation. Definitely up to you but be sure to read its rules if you plan to make a thread as we try hard to ensure people don't just use it as a means to advertise, of course. But anyway! Hope you have a great time exploring the forum and will stick around for a long while. Can't ever have too many new people. Cheers!

Back