• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

Rubidium

Criticism Response Team
Years
  • Hi. I'm Rubidium, or Rubi, or Sam; I don't mind what you call me.
    I, for some reason, didn't make a PokéCommunity account...ever. But now I have one!
    A few people may recognise me from the Relic Castle forums, but apart from that I'm pretty unknown.
    I hope to (eventually) post a project I'm working on with a friend of mine.
    That's all I have to say really... ^^

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Sam! I'll be keeping up with whatever projects you're working on. Aside from that, I hope you have a good time here! Drop a PM/VM if you want someone to talk to. =3

Years
  • I gotta say, cool username you have. And on a side note, welcome aboard Sam!

From what I hear, I presume you're a game developer or ROM hacker? No matter which side of the fangame creating scene you're on, we have sections dedicated to both so do look around and see which suits your project. I'm not much of an expert in that field so I'll be of not much help, although I'm sure there is someone over there who can still help you should you need their assistance. We're always happy to lend you a hand when possible!

Good luck with everything and hopefully your creation turns out great, and for now I'll see you around. I'm still happy to chat with you so feel free to leave a visitor message, but anyway have a great weekend Sam and I'll catch you later!

Years
  • Do hope you'll get your project published too, always fun seeing new members post their works after lots of labor. The fruits of your effort will pay off and you'll really feel it was worth it when the feedback and comments come pouring in - always quite motivating. Welcome to PC though, Rubi, good to have you. n~n Enjoy your time and do let us know if you need help with the forum along the way.

Back