• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

Years
    Hey everyone, I'm xThatOneGuy, from the Netherlands. Currently in college but in my free time i work on a POKèMON game with a buddy of mine. I love to make maps so thats why i joined!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey everyone, I'm xThatOneGuy, from the Netherlands. Currently in college but in my free time i work on a POKèMON game with a buddy of mine. I love to make maps so thats why i joined!
    Hi and welcome to PC! What kind of game are you making? A hack? I'm sure you've seen the ROM Hacking sections already, and hopefully also our Game Dev section if you're making a game from scratch rather than hacking a ROM c:

What do you study, if I may ask? I studied chemistry :D We have people from all walks of life; united by our geeky love for pokémon xD

Years
    Thanks alot everyone! I really like PC so far great community!
    @adventure, Im making a rpgmaker based pokemon game with a buddy! I am studying architecture, thanks for asking <3 If i hadnt gone for architecture i would have probably studied chemistry :D
    @colours, Our game is made using rpg maker xp, We are using cool tilesets made by other artist but make our own tiles aswell, we are currently almost at the third gym. It is hard work but we are advancing pretty quickly!

Last edited:
    Back