• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

rmxpGuy

rmxp Pro, Sphere user
    Years
    Hi everyone! I am rmxpGuy and I am currently making a game in rmxp. I decided to register here so I could share it with all the wonderful people in this community :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Hiya! Welcome to Pokecommunity, have fun! Awesome avatar, PM me if you need anything!
    x

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Nice avatar... I saw you online a while ago but have fun and stuff anyway!

rmxpGuy

rmxp Pro, Sphere user
    Years
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Hope I get to be friends with all of you some day :P This community seems like it is very well developed :classic:

Sonnos

Insane and Confused
    Years
    Wassup!!!

WELCOME rmxpGuy! :D Nice to see you joined us here! Enjoy your stay and keep up the good work on pokemon ocean blue!

rmxpGuy

rmxp Pro, Sphere user
    Years
    Thank you sonnos! BTW, if anyone wants to check out our forum, that would be great! Sonnos and I are also making a Harvest Moon game together using the sphere rpg maker.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Heyo rmxpGuy! ^^ You seem very friendly, I'm sure you'll fit right in here at PC. =D I hope all goes well with your game, enjoy your stay here at The PokeCommunity~! ^o^

~Kelsey

rmxpGuy

rmxp Pro, Sphere user
    Years
    thanks everyone! This is probably one of the best forums I've been to when it comes to nice people. A lot of the forums that I have been to , flame you for being new.:(
    You guys are great :D

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Welcome to PC. PM me if you want to be friends or anything boring like that.

Back