• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey this is MoStDoPe

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2023
    hey thereyou guys i am completely new here but what i really want is for someone to help me with pokemon hacking.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey dude, welcome!

You're a man with a plan, you cut straight to the chase - I like it! For help with hacking, you go to the Emulation section. We have an enormous Emulation community here so they'll be equipped to help you with anything and everything you may need.

I have no idea about Hacking myself so beyond this I'm absolutely useless to you. So good luck with it and have fun! See you around :D

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • hey thereyou guys i am completely new here but what i really want is for someone to help me with pokemon hacking.

Welcome to the forums Mu name is Diablo hope you have a good time here and make lot of friends.

Years
  • Hello there; welcome to the awesome forum that is PC! For the life of me I cannot figure out your username, lmao. It feels like it's supposed to mean something but I'm missing it. XD;

Anyway, as already stated, our Emulation section's got whatever you might need to start working on your hacks, so here's hoping you've already started digging around there! Make sure you read the rules (both the site-wide rules and the various information stickies at the top of the Emulation section) so you don't post anything where you shouldn't, and you'll be good to go!

Enjoy your stay here and hopefully I'll see you around, yes? :D

Fire Flyy

metaphysical poet
    Years
  • Hi, welcome to the forums Mostdope, I wish you best of luck in all your hacking endeavors. It might be a good idea to look at the sticky threads in the hacking section, they're probably helpful.

Cirno said:
    Hello there; welcome to the awesome forum that is PC! For the life of me I cannot figure out your username, lmao. It feels like it's supposed to mean something but I'm missing it. XD;
    Mac Miller I think lol

Back