• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey to all!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2015
    Hey,

I just joined this site, love the background.
    As you can see I'm Oyashima.
    I'm 22y old. Currently making my own pokemon game.
    I am from Belgium and love pokemon ( obv ;P )
    I've bumped into some issues and looked up some info about it etc eventually I found this place.
    It already provided lots of info and I still need some more info so I'll see you in the Q/A threads ;P

Currently also looking for some custom tiles etc to make it better!
    Tips are welcome!

I do have a question about the pokemon essentials part, is there a 'global bug tracker ' or ?

Kind regards
    Oyashima

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Mmm, I'm not sure if there's a pokemon essentials' global bug tracker; gaaah, curse my lack of knowledge on it. ;; But, I'm sure someone will help answer your question over on the game development board, and maybe the (broken link removed) I'm sure that you'll find your answer in those places. And good luck on making your game! I'll be right here supporting you! And a special super special welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay around the forums, and I look forward on you being active! Glad on meeting you, and hope we can catch up sometime! See you lateeeer! <33

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome, Oyashima? Ah, you're developing a game? That's good to hear! What is it called? I've played a few fan-made Pokémon games before, but never actually got around to finishing them; every time I start playing, I immediately forget about it the next day. Wish I weren't like this, but… oh well, what could ya do? I've been planning to make my own someday, but I'm not very skillful or have enough knowledge on what should be done; there's a lot of things I need to learn before I begin, haha. Anyway, have fun here! Feel free to drop a message on my profile if you ever feel like talking. n__n See ya around!

Back