• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Vapor's Here!

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    Hey I'm Vapor. I specialize in Rendering and making low novice signatures. I come from a different forum then I moved to Ryder's GFX forum. Now I came here. I came here because Ryder (Inv4sion) is here. I really want to get to 15 posts quick

-Vapor

Last edited:
    Years
    Hello there Vapor. Enjoy your time here.

Get more experienced in signatures and sure I'll make you a request ^^
    Of course also get 15 posts, as well.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Ah we don't have too many render artists here. Good to see you joined. Seeing as in you're into graphic art you'll be looking at the Graphics & Photography section. Be sure to join some of the weekly Competitions we have here also. If you want to, you can post a gallery in the Graphics and photography section once you get 15 non-span posts and can post links and pictures.

In any case, enjoy your stay and I look forward to seeing you around the forum buddy.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    Hey Vapor! You finally joined. YCM got crappy is that why? well either way...welcome to the forum :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    Thanks guys ur really hospitable. I'll try to enjoy my stay here.

PS-Can I add you guys to my friends?

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Just as Abnegation said, make sure all your posts are rule-abiding and actually contribute to the discussion. We were all in a hurry to get those first few posts, but there's really no TERRIBLE rush. Just sayin' so I don't have to delete another post...

Any who, hope you have a great stay here. With one more render artist around, Hiidoran's signatures might be all the more pretty! You know, when she eventually goes searching for a new one. XD

Welcome aboard~

Back