• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! Wassup! Hello! ... I'm new

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2015
    Hey guys! I'm totally new here and I'm surprised to see so much people who enjoy pokemon as I do. And I hope this event that's starting can bring us together. (Very cheesy) ok bye

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    fetty wap reference? you're certainly welcome here! well jc, tell us a little about yourself. what's your favorite region? favorite pokemon game and pokemon type? btw hope to see you around!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Hey welcome to the community JC!
    I'll only ask you one question since the others have beaten me to it xD but what drew you to the community? It's always interesting to see different answers haha
    But ofcoarse welcome and feel free to tell us alittle bit more about yourself and I hope to see you in some events in the future :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh yes, I was real happy that people around here liked pokemon as much as I do - even some more so! With you in our mitts, we're shaping up to be quite a family! Soo welcome! Nice to meet you today! I hope you'll enjoy our GT, and our forums in general! If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM, or a VM. Have a nice day. c:

Years
  • Ahaha cheesy or not it's still pretty true. [: I've met so many cool people here while being active, don't think I'd ever want to leave at this point. PC's addicting. Amazing to meet you and big welcome, jc! Hope you're doing well and are enjoying yourself here. -^^-

Back