• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey wats up Im a hacker

Theron

Rom H4xer
Years
  • I am new to pokemon community and was wondering if there are any beginer hacker interested in joining Pokelite Team. My hacking team. If interested list what you can do.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity. I'm sure you'll love it here.
    If you are interested in creating a hacking team and having discussions with them, here would be a great place for you to go:
    Team Discussion
    However, make sure you read the rules for this first:
    Team Discussion Rules

Hope you have a great time. ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    Welcome to PC. Im not to good of a hacker though. Have fun and PM me if you need anything.

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
  • I am new to pokemon community and was wondering if there are any beginer hacker interested in joining Pokelite Team. My hacking team. If interested list what you can do.

Well if you mean by "beginner", as in never done it before but want to get into it THEN YES RIGHT HERE! lol

Also welcome ^_^

Back