• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, What's Up?

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    Hey, I'm new here and kinda to Pokemon, but not to forums. I used to play Pokemon on R/S/E and FR/LG and then left at D/P, but now I'm getting back into. So, I hope I enjoy it here and have some fun. Also, I'm bad at introductions. :P

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Ehhhh, no one's REALLY bad at introductions. :3 [except when some tries to SELL something. @-@;] But, nonetheless, intro's aren't really bad; they come at any size, big or small. <3 You know, I kind of miss playing Leaf Green. ;; Because, the music is awesome there! Especially the Champion theme; moved me to tears. ;; Well, not really; I wouldn't cry over a pokemon game, BUT! IT WAS CLOSE ENOUGH! Hm, this forum actually has a Advance Generation Games (GBA) board where you can, scientifically, post about the "Advanced Generation" series of games, Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen. <3 u, only if you wanna just check it out. <3 Eh, I didn't liked D/P all TOO much, but, Platinum was pretty cool. :3 I guess because Platinum had more detail. <3 Oh, and like the GBA pokemon games, there is a board for Diamond, Pearl and Platinum, where you can, scientifically, discuss about the diamond, Pearl, and Platinum games. <3

Anyhow, I hope you'll enjoy your time here too, and have some fun! :3 Just remember the rules, but they are pretty easy to understand, and you can always ask a question or too if you have any. <3

Stay sharp, eat your green veggies, and I hope to see you again! <3

Back