• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey What's Up

Years
Sup, I'm a random guy helping build a pokemon game, I also sew stuff but thats unrelated

I happen to be okay at mapping and drawing world maps. love me some geography. I also know how to shade things if that means anything. Really doesn't. Butt whatevs

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
hello elyaktoro and welcome to pc! it seems you're into ROM Hacking, so you should check out the ROM Hacking section of the forum. maybe if you want to show some stuff you've sewn, you should make a gallery in the art & design section of the forum. i use to sew stuff a while ago, but then i just stopped. i think my machine broke haha. anyways, let me know if you need any help or a friend. just drop a vm.

Years
'course it does, shading's a talent. As an artist I love drawing but coloring/shading are probably my favorite things to do.. lineart's the bane of my existence haha. It's so awful. Awesome meeting you and welcome to PC! :')

And sweet, what kind of game are you working on? Never got too involved with that but I really do respect people who continuously pour all that time and energy into those things. Don't think I'd ever be able to stay motivated!

Back