• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, who are you? It's me. =D

Ayesha

惚け
    Years
    Hey guys! My name is Ayesha. I found PCF by Google Search when I was looking for good Pokemon Forums that I can. So, I found myself here. XD I hope to have a fun time! ^^; And as always, I love to meet new people. So if you are new too then maybe we can learn more about PCF together. Or something. =] See ya!

Signed,
    Ayesha

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC Ayesha!

Sweet....Google scores us another one! ^__^

Anyway, we're glad you found our forum to be worthy of your joining! I'm sure you won't be disappointed, as there's plenty of do here to keep you busy. If you're looking to meet some new people, I find the best way is to simple start posting on some topics you like. You're bound to get a few profile visits, and eventually, some friend requests =P

Well, if you have any questions or feel like a chat, Don't hesitate to PM/VM me...And make sure to give the rules/FAQ a quick glance, as they should help make your first few days here at PC a bit easier. I'll be seeing you around I suppose. Have fun! ^_______^

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    What's up Ayesha? Welcome to PC!

I also found PC by googling pokémon forums. I'm not new but I'll give you some advice: Read the rules and FAQ. I hope you you have a great time here and if you want, you can add me to become friends.

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
    Y Hallo Ther!I'm bludycomicsinc (obviously).
    Anyways, Welcome to the fourms! Were your new family now! So You also drifted into this place from Google. So did I when I first came here. It should be easy to figure everything out once you stay here for a while. Also make sure to read the general rules and stickys in fourms and you'll be just fine.

Ayesha

惚け
    Years
    Wow! It's hard to believe this place has 91K members. :D I won't get lonely here, lol! I made sure to read the rules. I think I'll drift to the FAQ section now. ;)​

Jeyboye

Digital and traditional art
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2009
    Hope you're welcomed well enough, buddy.
    ------------------------
    Peace.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Welcome to PC. I just returned after a 4 month absence so feel free to PM me for a chat.

Back