• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey ya ;)

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Well hi to all members here, Im new as you can see! ;) From the look of my profile I dont seem so friendly indeed, lol, but really, Im not that bad. I like this place here a lot, and I have no idea why I wasnt joing for so long...Nevermind, my name is Greta (just like my username) for anyone who's interested and Im almost 14...and what else? If you want to talk to me or something, all you have to do is send me a pm as well...I love answering pms!! :) Anyway I have nothing else to write so...Catch ya all later ;)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yay a new member welcome to the pokecommunity I hope you'll have a fun time here.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hi, Greta. n___n Welcome to PC. ;) I hope you have a fantastic time and all, but dont forget to follow the rules and be nice. X3;; Well, maybe I'll see ya around! :D Bye~!

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Hey welcome, nice color ya use there. It's orangey and stuff o.o

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    deviousdanie1 said:
    hi greta whats youre email adress so we can chat