• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey ya'll

Kantomasta13

Call me KM13! :)
    Years
    Hey im Kantomasta13 and after browsing these forums for a long time, i finally decided to register. You can find me on many other foums as Kantomasta. I like playing the games, and i think the new Competitive Battling Center was what finally pushed me to join. I also like to write fanfics, and i hope to become a good member here. Soo.. Hi!

Townes

Gentlemanly Hazard...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    First read your username and thought it was gibberish. You, sir, confused my eyes! Anyhow, battling and fanfics are kind of my scenes, so maybe I'll see you around there. If you need anything, give me a shout and I'll be there momentarily!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well we've actually had a board dedicated to competitive play for quite some time now. It's just the staff who run that particular part of the forums thought this might be a little more organized and approachable to new members like yourself. :] Good to see that you like our Competitive Battle Center though!

Good luck with that and the fanfic writing. I'm sure you'll have all the support you could ever need either way~

Welcome aboard, Kantomasta!

Back