• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey y'all

Joel Madden #1 Fan

JOEL MADDEN ROCKS MY SOX!!
Years
  • Hey y'all, I be Nikki, my lil' bro told me bout this site. Sinchyouis readin my thread, y'all can welcum me. ( case y'all is wonderin I'm from southern Missera. - right on the border of Arkansas :laugh:

Joel Madden #1 Fan

JOEL MADDEN ROCKS MY SOX!!
    Years
  • weather is chilly,but ok. how bout down there in Nevada. My real name is Nikki, I jus realy like Joel. He be my favorite. None a y'all said weather y'all new my brother or not. :cheeky:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • lol, someone reminds me of Star here. XD ^^ And we don't exactly know which member your brother is.

I'm DP, welcome to PC. ^^ Read and obey the rules, and please, no spam, no flaming, and please do us all a favour and read the FAQ. ^^ Just post, make friends not foes [*coughcoughwhoisthisDP?she'ssuchahypocritecoughcough*], and have fun! Thanks! Feel free to pm me for assistance.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Joel Madden #1 Fan said:
    Hey y'all, I be Nikki, my lil' bro told me bout this site. Sinchyouis readin my thread, y'all can welcum me. ( case y'all is wonderin I'm from southern Missera. - right on the border of Arkansas :laugh:
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. You're Joel Madden fan? One of my best friends's his fan. Her username's Star. By the way,follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Welcome to PC, nikki ^^
    If you have any questions/problems, feel free to PM me

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
  • Brother!!!???

Joel Madden #1 Fan said:
    thanx y'all for da welcum. y'all is so nice. Do y'all know my lil' bro randall?
    Randall is ur brother?!!!??He's one of my best friends here!Kewl!!!!!!!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Welcome to PC have a nice time.PM me if you want to be friends.

Last edited:
    Back