• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey yall

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2015
    Hey, so I pretty much joined to try out all these new fanmade pokemon games i'm just discovering for some reason, and I wanted to be able to post on some of them. I'm currently playing raptor ex and loving it, if anyone knows of any other finished fangame that I should play like immediately let me know! it's great to be here!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello, hello! Welcome aboard, Argon! .. If your talking about fan games, then you should definitely head straight to the Game Development Section or perhaps the Emulation section if you want to play hacks. I'm sure you'd be able to find a lot of games that you would want to play there, and what's more interesting is that it's made by our very own fellow PC members! ^__^

Anyway, you might wanna check out the whole forum than just the fan games, basically PC offers a lot of Pokemon discussions, starting from the games, to the anime, the trading cards, down to the spin-offs! You can discuss it all here! PC has it's very own PO server if you want to battle as well as a section for trading, the Trade Corner! What's more interesting is that the forum has also topics that are not related to Pokemon, so of course, if you ever feel like discussing things about life and such then visit the off-topic sections, they are usually at the bottom of the board!

With that, take your time, and make some friends! PC has a very friendly community, so don't you worry about talking to each & everyone of us! You could leave a message on my profile if you want to talk to me by the way! ♥

Don't forget to read the rules, and stick to it as always! Have fun, and looking forward to see you around ~

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2015
    Thank you for the welcome! I'll for sure check our the development and emulation part. Raptor Ex has me completely entertained and look forward to some others!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Heh! There will always be something for you, eh, Argon? Feel free to also check out the other sections, too, since there might be something that can hold your interest. XD Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2015
    Actually I've been seeing a lot of things about people needing spriters and scripters, is there some way I can learn how to do that sort of thing? I'd be very interested in helping make some of these games.

Back