• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey yall

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2006
    What up yall, this the new guy here.......just welcome me and get it over with :)

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to the community. Hope you have a fantastic time here. Be sure you check out ALL the rules including the sub-forum ones. Also, Please check out the rules and faq's, they are very good at anwsering any questions that you may have. If you need any extra help be sure to throw me a PM. Hope to see you around the place.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Welcome to the community!
    if you need a friend you can PM meh =D
    Read the rules and stay active!
    I dun't think you're a n00b, so I won't have to tell you not to spam... XD
    -DS

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Konnichiwa! =D Welcome to the community =D it's always nice to see new faces here ^_^

Hope ya enjoy your stay here.PM me if you come across any problems or need a friend ;D *gives Kanna plushie*

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    XD Lovely intro you have there...
    Since you want the Welcomes over with, I'll just say this, and float off...
    Welcome to the forums, I hope you make many friends, and decide to stay with us for awhile. Also, hope you have fun.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2006
    Drew said:
    XD Lovely intro you have there...
    Since you want the Welcomes over with, I'll just say this, and float off...
    Welcome to the forums, I hope you make many friends, and decide to stay with us for awhile. Also, hope you have fun.

-shrug-

I thought it was the perfect-est intro ever. Besides, I spent 20 minutes thinking of it, it'll do. lol

Thanks for the welcomes people.

(mwahahahaha, my plan is working, they are already falling in love with me, mwahahahaha.........)

Back