• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, yeah... I'm PokemonCrystal

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2013
    As you can tell Pokemon Crystal is my favorite Pokemon game. I don't have much to say now except I'm a Pokemon fan and have been for some time. I hope to see a lot of you around on the here and overall have some fun!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Pkmn Crystal!

Welcome to PC! I love the Crystal Version, too. xD I'm glad they made a third game to accompany Gold and Silver in Generation II.

You should tell us some of your interests and hobbies and so we can help you get around better! We're all fans of Pokémon here, so you shouldn't have a hard time getting around and making friends!

If you ever need anything or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor message on my profile!

See you around!

Pikapia

The One Who Will Destroy Everything
    Years
  • Hello PokemonCrystal! I'm Pikapia and, as you probably guessed, my favourite Pokémon is Pikachu! :chu:

As Wind Heart mentioned, there is a Metal and Colour Generation Games (GBC) forum, that you will probably use a lot.

I have yet to play Crystal, what is it like? I love the Generation V games, and I really like SoulSilver, do you think I'll enjoy Crystal?

I hope you settle in nicely here in PokéCommunity, and make a lot of friends. Have fun!

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2013
    Hi Pokemon Crystal! I have enjoyed being in Pokecommunity, and I hope you will too! There is a section called Metal and Color Generation Games (GBC), I hope you check it as well! Best wishes!

Thank you, I'll be sure to check out the section.

Hello PokemonCrystal! I'm Pikapia and, as you probably guessed, my favourite Pokémon is Pikachu! :chu:

As Wind Heart mentioned, there is a Metal and Colour Generation Games (GBC) forum, that you will probably use a lot.

I have yet to play Crystal, what is it like? I love the Generation V games, and I really like SoulSilver, do you think I'll enjoy Crystal?

I hope you settle in nicely here in PokéCommunity, and make a lot of friends. Have fun!

I really like Soulsilver as well! It is by far the best Pokemon game released for the DS. If you haven't played Crystal then you need it! If you haven't played any of the older versions then you need all of them!! Your missing out on something quite amazing if you haven't played them. I personally am in love with Crystal because it was the game I spent the most time on. Some people say it wasn't needed after Silver and Gold and others express their love just as I do. It just had something more than other Pokemon games. It added some really cool stuff to Gold and Silver like Eusine, new subplots, Suicune instead of being a side legendary Pokémon, has a prominent role in the game's storyline (Suicune is awesome), and other things that were actually used in Soulsilver. I think you'll enjoy it very much and won't regret getting it.

Hey, Pkmn Crystal!

Welcome to PC! I love the Crystal Version, too. xD I'm glad they made a third game to accompany Gold and Silver in Generation II.

You should tell us some of your interests and hobbies and so we can help you get around better! We're all fans of Pokémon here, so you shouldn't have a hard time getting around and making friends!

If you ever need anything or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor message on my profile!

See you around!

Interests/Hobbies:
    Video Games (From the NES to the Xbox 360)
    Writing
    Art
    Fishing (For magikarp of course!)
    Off-road biking
    Antiques
    eBay

I'll remember your offer too.

Last edited:
    Back