• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, you! Get off the table!

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    When you are/were in school, how did/do you behave in class? Were/are you the class 'clown' or the silent one? And what classes you 'clowned' in (if you were/are one)? xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm the silent one. I only talk if spoken to, otherwise I like to keep my mouth shut.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm the silent one. I only talk if spoken to, otherwise I like to keep my mouth shut.

This. I was always on-time...often early to all of my classes. I remember one instance in my tenth grade algebra class where I was in the classroom a good five minutes before anyone else, already working on the problems on the board, and my teacher jokingly let out, "You sure are the quiet one eh?" XD

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Depends which class I'm in.

For French/Business/Maths/History/Geography/English, I'll behave fine because I like my teachers and we already have specified class clowns for each class.

For Science, I can sort of get away with whatever I want because my teacher's fairly lenient and I normally get the highest results in my class. I'll pay attention in class, but if I see potential to make a joke or something, I'll take it.

Irish is pretty funny because I'm hopeless at it. I'm in the higher honours class and everyone is much, much better than me. Actually, I am better than my friend Fergal, but because we're the two worst, our teacher took a shine to us and mistreats so a lot of classes are taken up by witty banter between the three of us.

And for Technical Graphics, I just kept my head down. My teacher hates me and I have disdain for him and he'd pick on me whenever he got the chance. Finally, now that this year's over, I'll never have to be in a class with him again and that feels pretty awesome.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    No, I was always good in my classes, much to the chagrin of others who wanted to start trouble xD. I was fairly quiet in class, though I did answer questions a whole lot :3

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    It usually depended if I had classes with my friends. With them I was actually fairly silly but yet silent. Without them I didn't say anything unless spoken to '.'.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I guess if I had to label myself as anything in class, I was kind of a teacher's pet. I liked to be on the teacher's good side so they didn't have it out for me. In most classes in high school, though, I was often the quiet one who wouldn't talk unless someone talked to them. It wasn't because I was shy or anything. I just didn't have anything to say, and while I was sitting there, I just kept thinking to myself that I'd be home in a few minutes and I wouldn't have to deal with these people again. I looked at most of my grade as fools.

Years
    It depends on the class. If I had some of my buds in the class, I was pretty social. If I was alone in a class, I was the silent one. All in all, during lessons I would be quiet and pay attention.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I was silent. I will be silent. I only talk if my friends or someone talks to me first. The only jokes I ever make are when the teachers are doing a casual lesson, and allow, if not beg for the jokes and silliness.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    I never wind up with my friends, (now how we're so close is another thing... I don't even know. XD) so I guess I'm always alone...

I guess it depends on the teacher. =/

my Science Teachers are usually the fun/leinient ones... I usually crack the jokes there.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Well regarding my 10th year. going into 11 next.
    ~fitness walking: eh me n my teacher didnt really get alng, i just minded my own buisness, i still did what he said, but eh, i was a good guy, :P
    ~world stud: i was quite, not doing any work
    ~natural resources: i sat on tables, talked to my friends, joked around. (my first year with the teacher he didnt allow this stuff. this time i guess he gave up =O)
    ~math: again, did nothin, just laid back the whole time. quite, early
    ~eng.: quite, early, teacher liked me
    ~com.tech: a lil late, did my work. teacher liked me

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Well I'm currently in Year 11 where I am (Grade 10). I'm the kid whom is loved by everyone. I can chill and anyone's group and they'll be fine with it, I crack jokes and generally just chill. I'm apparently loved by all the teachers so whenever the class wants to ask the teacher something they make me do it cause I apparently won't get in trouble. I'm quite a teachers pet (To the teachers eye) XD sometimes I don't' do homework sometimes I do... kinda varies for me

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    I was the weird kid. Pretty much everyone knew me by name, but I was by no means a Jock, Partygoer, or Othersuch popular kid. I tended to do strange things just to see how people would react to them. A troll, to a sense. It was amusing regardless though, and it opens many friendship paths too interestingly enough XD

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
    Years
    Depends on my mood. Sometimes I'm the quiet one with her headphones in who's drawing in the corner, and sometimes I'm the one throwing the paper at the teachers back.

I guess it depends on the lesson too. I'm almost silent in English, but in Drama I'm pretty active. *Shrug*

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I'm the silent one in classes. I am either staring at the white board or staring out of the window. I normally have a pencil or pen in my mouth and have my hand on my head and I take the pen out of my mouth when I need to write. I actually listen to all my teacher's lectures and make sure to take all the notes.

I'm pretty attentive in class, but I don't really communicate with the teacher unless I'm asked a question. I don't even talk to my mates in class. I don't think I've been "clowned" before. Oh well.. :/

Back