• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, you know when you... yeah... could you stop?

DefiningTheDecade

I may not be famous.. but..
Years
  • I would say I'm the kind of person that avoids the whole situation altogether but if the person does try to talk to me I'll attempt to ignore or distance myself from that person which is kind of hard as you can see the cute little Teddiursa and its description.. avoiding the problem and just being happy with what I receive from this backscratching person with painful claws and take the pain.. id rather man up to it than to say something that might just make it worse

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I'm a person who likes to get it rough, but I don't have the courage to do so. But when it comes to confronting people, I cut directly into the chase. No advertisements, no nothing.

Back