• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    Hey, Names Thalen. I enjoy playing on my DS (Pearl)
    I also love roleplaying, so if anyone does want to rp, just PM me! =D

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • hey Thalen! Welcome to PC!
    Make sure you read the rules and check out the faq if you have any questions.

I'm not really a fan of role playing, but I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun in the role playing section. :)

Have fun and if you need anything, just let me know :P

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Yoooo, dawgz0rz! [just kidding.]

But seriously, what's going on? Welcome to the good side of the internet! The Pokecommunity forums are your best friend. And will always be your best friend. So, follow the rules, post in the RP section, and make friends. If you do all that, you'll make your stay at PC productive and useful!

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Welcome to the forums

enjoy your stay :D

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Welcome to pc and hope you like it here.There's many kawaii friend here and you can count on anyone!Welcome again and hope you have a good stay! ^_^

damion

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • welcome to the forums, Names Damion and I love to have spars with friends send me a pm if you want to battle

Back