• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
  • Hi all

I was looking for something on the internet when I found this website, and I thaught someone here might have an answer, so I joined :)

I've always loved pokemon games, and I've been interested in Japan for some time now. I even started to learn Japanese before I went there this summer.

I would love to play to a pokemon game in Japanese (the gameboy blue, red or yellow version), but it seems that no one sells them anymore. Does anyone know how I could get one of them (in Japanese)?

Thx :)

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
  • Woah you went to Japan?! You're so lucky! :D I wish I could go there...

Sadly I don't know how to get the Pokemon games in Japanese... (I'm not sure, but you may be able to get them on Ebay or you can search for them on google)

Anyway, welcome to the PokeCommunity!

Read the rules and check the FAQ if you have any questions about the forum!

See ya around the forum!

~ Siimo

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Aislinn!

You came here because you wondered something... I don't know, but perhaps you could ask in the Pokémon R/B/Y forums here? :)

Hope you're not leaving when you get your answer, but stay active, because it's really fun :D

See you around PC~

Years
  • Ok thx anyway, I'll keep looking on the internet.

Japan was great, I hope I'll go back soon and see Tokyo and mount Fuji :D

Umi Ryuzaki

アデ
    Years
  • hi aislinn welcome to the pc
    have fun
    sorry i don´t know how to get pokemon red in japanese but you can search in google

Last edited:
    Years
  • Woah you went to Japan?! You're so lucky! :D I wish I could go there...
    ~ Siimo

Ye, Welcome to PC. Hope you enjoy your stay. Use E-Bay if you aren't sure where to find them. They're about AU$50. Siimo, it depends where you go. I've know people who have lived in Japan for their whole lives and would rather live in a western country. Too many people on a little island which is frequently struck by EQ's and Tsunami's. Not my sort of place but wouldn't mind going to Kyoto and Mt. Fuji.

Back