• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Mangasaurus Rex

It wasn't meee! (>[]<)
Years
  • Hi, I'm Mangasaurus Rex.

A few things about me:
    I love manga. I haven't met a manga I haven't liked.
    I'm a video game freak. I want to work for nintendo when I'm old enough for a job.
    My favorite Manga is Full Metal Alchemist, but I like Dragon Drive, Naruto, all the .hacks, Ragnarök, etc.
    I have been at some forums before, and I never use chatspeak, except the ocassional lol, OMG, and WTF.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Mangasaurus!

I'm sure you'll find plenty of things to do here, the people are quite friendly. We also have a good deal of members that are interested in manga as well.

So get posting and have fun!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Manga is just great, isn't it?
    I'm sure you will enjoy the discussions over in the Japanese Entertainment section quite a bit. ;D

Welcome to PC, Mangasaurus Rex.
    Let me just thank you in advance for not using chat speak for it is quite annoying to read. I'm so very glad that there seems to be a large influx of people who refuse to type like that! It makes the forum experience so much more enjoyable. ;D

So you want to work for Nintendo, eh?
    I assume your Japanese skills are pretty decent then as well.
    (Unless you plan to work for Nintendo of America or Nintendo of UK & Ireland)

I'm sure you will enjoy these forums quite well. Almost every single member at the Pokécommunity absolutely loves Pokémon, anime, or both. It's a win-win situation for you, indeed! You have probably found the perfect community, congratulations.

Enjoy!

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • Nice meeting you, Magnasaurus.

I'm technically new here too, I haven't been here since I registered.

I plan on working at Gamestop, if you care.

Years
  • Welcome to PC I'm Mangasaurus Rex, Manga kicks --- er, Butt?
    I'm sure you will find many things to do here, Like Hiidoran said, the Japanese Entertainment Section.

My fave Manga is Shaman King :P (and the Sunwell Trilogy, a WarCraft Manga)

Don't forget to read the rules.

~Ryu

Back