• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Legacy Raider

Motion Blur...
Years
  • Oh wow. Pokecommunity sure does seem to be a laid back place. The atmosphere is so casual and friendly I've taken a liking to it already.

Anyway hi guys, I'm Legacy Raider, LR, whatever =). Joined this place because it seems like a nice place to just chill after school. So much different from Smogon where it feels like I'm still in school because of the rules. =O! I'm a poet and I don't know it haha.

More about me - I'm into competitive battling, commonly ranked in top 50 in Smogon Shoddy if it means anything. But I've come here more to just make some new friends online and like I said, just to chillax.

The people here seem to be really nice - Hildoran, Aurafire, looking at you guys =P. Hope I get welcomed into the community.

LR.

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Oh? You have heard of my work then? xD

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Legacy Rider.
    We're always glad to have another posting around with us; it's great to hear a new face with so much enthusiasm towards the community is going to be around! Bravo, my good sir.

Well, I can definitely agree with you that the Pokécommunity is a great place to just relax indeed. Heck, I sometimes find myself logging on during school hours when I don't feel like getting any further ahead in Japanese or Programming. Yes, it is quite the wonderful place to spend one's free time.

Wow, you certainly are accomplished if you're in the top ten. Perhaps we will be seeing you around the newly formed Shoddy Lounge sub-forum? I'm sure we would all be honored if you were to grace us with your presence there from time-to-time. I'm sure we would understand if you just wanted to chill and not think about competitive battling during your stay here, however.

I do hope you will decide to stick around here at the community for a long while, Legacy. You seem like a very nice person, and I look forward to conversing with you further. I hope to see some of your future posts!

Take care now.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Welcome to PC LR!

I am with you 100% on the laid back freindly atmosphere as that is what PC prides itself on.

We appreciate your prescence as we do with all our members. I also agree that Hiidoran is an extremely nice person and from what i can gather just loves to greet people into the community (Seriously there musn't be one person he hasn't greeted since he started here).

Anyway as you can see you had no need to worry about being welcome to our community as everyone here just loves to welcome new pokemon fans into the forums and just love to meet new people who have the same intrests as us.

So have fun and you will make lots of freinds in no time. See you around!

Edit:
    Thanks guys. I feel welcomed already =).

Glad to hear it :)

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I'm flattered, Legacy Raider! Just doing my welcoming-duty ^_^

Anyway, Welcome to PC!

I'm glad you already think so highly or our humble little community! I'm sure you will not be disappointed...Suffice to say that Hiidoran and myself are far from the only nice members here! Most people are very friendly and willing to chat if you are. Once you get posting you're bound to meet some good friends =P

Wheee! Another competitive battler! We have quite a few members here who are on Shoddy quite a bit, including myself. Do check out the new Shoddy Lounge (I stress new =P), but I'm sure it'll be booming in no time ^_^

I have a feeling I'll be talking to you again, Legacy Rider. Have fun here, eh? I'll see you around.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hey, fantastic to have you aboard PC, LR. I'm a lurker on Smog, see you there quite a bit. XD; And no worries, we are quite laid back (Even though it seems like we have a lot of rules, they're easy to follow) You'll definitely find your stay relaxing, and if you have any questions along the way, feel more than free to drop me a message on my profile. And I suppose we'll be seeing each other around in Strategies & Movesets.

Welcome to the community. :D

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    welcome to PC Legacy Raider!
    you're right about PC, it's really a great and friendly (maybe too friendly?) place. just make sure you know the rules of PC, which are obvious different from the ones of Smogon. but I guess you'll be fine.

have a nice stay!

Back