• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    Hey, I'm InfiniteVoid, nice to meet you all. Gotta say, my favourite pokemon has to be Jirachi, how can't you love a pokemon that can grant wishes!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, InfiniteVoid!

I agree...Jirachi is pretty cool. It's a shame it's not actually real =(

Anyway, I hope you have a great time at the community. I'm sure you'll meet some cool people and find a lot of good topics to post on. Perhaps I'll see you around the forums sometime! Have fun! ^___^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Nice to meet you as well. :>

Seriously, I could use a wish right about now... This cold weather is unbearable.

Any who, welcome to the Pokécommunity, InfiniteVoid. I hope you will enjoy yourself around PC's various boards. Just find a few that interest you and begin voicing your opinion. I think you will come to find yourself making friends and having fun in no time.

Hey, my profile is always open for a nice chat; stop by any time you wish. :3 See you around.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

It's great to have you here! All this talk of wishes has me thinking what I would wish for if Jirachi would grant me a wish! Probably to live in the Pokemon Universe!! Well anyway I hope to see you around soon! If you need any help feel free to VM/PM me!

Have fun!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Welcome to PC InfiniteVoid! I hope you like it here, and Jirachi is pretty awesome the fact that it can grant wishes and all. Anyways see you around, and... make a wish! :)

Back