• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey :)

Boonzeet

Pokémon Secrets of the Ages Developer
Years
  • Hey, I'm new to Pokecommunity, as you can see. I got interested in here from when I got a link from when I was interested in a project named Pokemon Acanthite, which was a custom game developed from Pokemon.

Since then I became heavily interested in collecting the raw data from the games such as base stats, natures, levels found in certain places and started making minigames of my own. I then became a strong Pixel Artist.

But yeah, enough about me :P

Hello! :)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well then, maybe you'll love the pixel section of PokeCommunity. Welcome here, hope you enjoy it to the fullest. If you ever have any trouble, I'd gladly help you along the way :)

Have Fun,
    f l a s h

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy it here, and I must agree...the place for you might be the pixel section. :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, I am only one VM or PM away.

Don't forget to read the rules just to be on the safe side. xD

Have fun around here,
    ~Bliss

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    It's never enough D:

Welcome to the pokemon community. Great, another pixelist! Good to have you here.

-MetalGardevoir

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC =]

Have a good time here and I'm sure you'll make heaps of friends.

Make sure to read the rules before posting ;)

Boonzeet

Pokémon Secrets of the Ages Developer
    Years
  • ^ I already have done :3

Thanks very much ^^ I can't sprite atm because of my broken mouse, but I'll be sure to post some of my old stuff.

Corey

Pokemon Legends Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2009
    hey im making a game, have u ever used RPG Maker or Eclispe or Xtremeworlds? i have im making a pokemon online game and i need a pixel artist! u interested? if u are pm me and lets see what we can do!

Back